7.6.10

To Watelet or not to Watelet?...

That is the question!! 
No doubt the question you've all probably been asking is why has this blog been so neglected recently...am I right?!!! 
Well the truth is, our lives have been taken over by one thing....parquet! It's funny how one little thing (actually 'little' is probably not the best word) can prevent you from getting so many other things done. Mum and dad can't get furniture out of storage or lay any carpets 'until the parquet has been done' and Steve and I can't get our flat back to any sense of normality 'until the parquet has been done' !! Like we keep telling ourselves (every day!)...it'll be worth it when it's finished! Perhaps you can all give us a hand when you get back at Christmas?!! Dad has however, managed to get the bedroom painted/whitewashed - see above pic, their bed has been chosen and the next task is to pick a wallpaper for the bedhead wall. Watelet from Designers Guild first caught mum's eye so we then decided to go on a black wallpaper hunt.


Watelet - Designers Guild (where it all began)


Passion - Harlequin


Bindweed - Ferm Living


Ecochic - Brewers


Woods - Cole and Son
I have to say this is still one of my favourites but it's been used a lot in interiors and we've already used it in The Manor


Ribbed - Ferm Living
Steve and I are putting this in our hall 


Bird On Branches - Ferm Living


Anis - Romo


Tuxedo - Brewers


...and the same again in white
So, go on... let us know what you all think. Just use the comment link below and give us your opinions!!
P.S  PARQUET SCRAPERS WANTED. GREAT HOURLY RATE!

All Images: Wallpaper Direct

3 comments:

  1. I like all the ones with a white background and Kerrie prefers ecochic brewers. My fav one is the one you are putting in your hallway - but is Mum allowed to copy you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Auntie Andie and Kerrie (I presume it's you and not Uncle Paul)!!!

    Yes, we decided that we preferred the white ones with the black outlines too and I think mum's going down that route now. However, I'm sure I'll be posting more options before a decision's made so I'll keep you updated!

    I don't think mum's too fussed about the paper I'm having in the hall so we won't have matching homes!!! They do say 'like mother like daughter' though don't they?! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie - i would have to admit that most of them look the same to me.
    but the bottom on is probably my fav, and also the tree one just becasue its different. :)
    i think this page thingo your doing is brilliant, i havent taken much notice of it up untill now because i had little idea on what it was about. buts its really good! :)
    much love.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete