28.6.10

Green fingers & a conspiracy!









This is mum and dad's garden. They're on holiday. Guess who's the nominated plant waterer!
I do love just pottering around and the colours are so lovely in the garden at the moment but I swear someone or something is having a laugh with me!

Saturday - mum and dad jetted off. The sun shone all day long. I went to give the plants some much needed water and I kid you not, I literally put the watering can down and it started to spit. It got heavier!!!

Yesterday - The sun shone all day. I had lots to do. I didn't get to water the plants (sorry mum!) The sun shone till it went down! It would wouldn't it?!

Today - The sun has been shining all day long. I went to water the plants after work. I watered the geraniums, the herbs, the tomatoes, the hanging baskets, the lettuce and then locked up the house and yes, it started to rain...
...It's still raining!

Do you see my point?!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Jamie - They are beautiful. The first one is so amazing! love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank-you Jamie!! Really glad you're following the blog over there in Oz. I hear Wacko is becoming a bit of a budding photographer himself?! I have to admit things have been a bit slow recently in the house but things will be starting to happen again over the next few weeks so I'll keep you posted.

    Lots of love from the Toon. x x x x

    ReplyDelete