27.4.10

The makings of a bathroom

Give yourself a big pat on the back dad!

I think he's done a darn good job, don't you?
The next stage is to seal it which will darken the slate down, but you get the idea!

Dad looking for his screwdriver (again!!)
Oh, and the newly fitted wardrobes...how did I forget?!

I'm not usually one for fitted wardrobes as such, but with a few omissions (ie. handles!) and 
a nice choice of materials, I think these have turned out great. Well done mum!

They just tuck nicely into the corner of the room so leave plenty of space for other furniture.

Oh, and this is mum and dad's pile of timber flooring...

...actually there's more!
I'm sure there will be an entire two weeks worth of posts devoted to this parquet once we start looking to scrape, lay, sand, brush and oil the flooring...phew, I'm tired just thinking about it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment